Lanco Infratech drops 2.6% on poor Q3 nos
13th February 2013 11:18 AM
Lanco Infratech, one of the leading integrated infrastructure developers, dropped on Wednesday after it announced a net loss of Rs 4,646.4 millionin third quarter.
The company posted a net loss of Rs 4,646.4 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 as compared to net profit of Rs 609.2 million in the same period last year.
Total income of the company went up by 15.16% to Rs 34.89 billion for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 from Rs 30.29 billion in the year ago period.
During the quarter, the operating profit margin decreased 745 bps to 7.50% from 14.95% for the same period last year. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 11.76, down Rs 0.32, or 2.65% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 10:15 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 12.05 and low of Rs 11.42. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 1,065,094.In the earlier session, the shares fell 3.13%, or Rs 0.39, at Rs 12.08. Currently, the stock is trading down 53.15% from its 52-week high of Rs 25.10 and above 12.11% over the 52-week low of Rs 10.49.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 12.92 (0.84) (6.50) 1 Month 14.34 (2.26) (15.76) 3 Months 12.67 (0.59) (4.66) 6 Months 12.33 (0.25) (2.03) 1 Year 18.80 (6.72) (35.74) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- South block watch
- Greasepaint fails to hide K-town tension
- T M Soundararajan: An Alchemist who mixed melodies with emotions
- Srinivasan's Kolkata connect
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions