BGR Energy falls on disappointing Q3 earnings
11th February 2013 01:18 PM
BGR Energy Systems, an EPC company, fell on Monday after reporting a fall of 24.30% in net profit to Rs 414.4 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 as compared to Rs 347.3 million in the same period last year.
Net sales of the company marginally up by 0.18% to Rs 8.05 billion for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 from Rs 8.04 billion in the year ago period. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 230.60, down Rs 4.35, or 1.85% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday at 12:00 p.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 234.75 and low of Rs 229.00. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 14,077.In the earlier session, the shares declined 0.7%, or Rs 1.65, at Rs 234.95. Currently, the stock is trading at all time 52-week low, which is below 38.33% over the 52-week high of Rs 373.90.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 244.35 (9.40) (3.85) 1 Month 264.90 (29.95) (11.31) 3 Months 265.60 (30.65) (11.54) 6 Months 276.50 (41.55) (15.03) 1 Year 254.15 (19.20) (7.55) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks