Cadila plunges almost 6% on weak Q3 results
11th February 2013 10:18 AM
Cadila Healthcare plunged on Monday after it posted a fall of 31.03% in consolidated net profit to Rs 1.03 billion for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 as compared to Rs 1.49 billion in the same period last year.
Net sales of the company went up by 15.97% to Rs 16.04 billion for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 from Rs 13.83 billion in the year ago period. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 744, down Rs 47.35, or 5.98% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday at 9:50 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 780 and low of Rs 721. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 30,739.In the earlier session, the shares lost 3.02%, or Rs 24.65, at Rs 791.35. Currently, the stock is trading down 22.82% from its 52-week high of Rs 964 and above 14.46% over the 52-week low of Rs 650.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 857.40 (66.05) (7.70) 1 Month 868.50 (77.15) (8.88) 3 Months 845.65 (54.30) (6.42) 6 Months 878.05 (86.70) (9.87) 1 Year 695.00 96.35 13.86 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection