Exide jumps 5% on replacement auto battery price hike buzz
08th February 2013 03:18 PM
Exide Industries climbed on Friday after media reports said that the company will raise prices for replacement auto batteries by 5-6% due to rising input costs. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 128.40, up Rs 6.2, or 5.07% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Friday at 2:00 p.m. The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 129.60 and low of Rs 122.35. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 396,622.In the earlier session, the shares fell 0.04%, or Rs 0.04, at Rs 122.20. Currently, the stock is trading down 22.79% from its 52-week high of Rs 166.30 and above 13.73% over the 52-week low of Rs 112.90.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 122.40 (0.20) (0.16) 1 Month 145.30 (23.10) (15.90) 3 Months 138.15 (15.95) (11.55) 6 Months 130.15 (7.95) (6.11) 1 Year 137.00 (14.80) (10.80) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- South block watch
- Greasepaint fails to hide K-town tension
- T M Soundararajan: An Alchemist who mixed melodies with emotions
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'