Bharat Forge gains on JV with Elbit Systems
07th February 2013 12:18 PM
Bharat Forge gained on Thursday after the company and Elbit Systems Land, the wholly owned subsidiary of Elbit Systems, announced a strategic co-operation in India through the establishment of a new Joint Venture company (JVC), to focus on the Indian Ministry of Defence and other potential Indian government customers' requirements for the most advances artillery and mortars system solutions.
Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 227.25, up Rs 3.5, or 1.56% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 11:03 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 228.10 and low of Rs 224.90. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 15,283.In the earlier session, the shares gained 0.81%, or Rs 1.8, at Rs 223.75. Currently, the stock is trading down 34.51% from its 52-week high of Rs 347 and above 4.82% over the 52-week low of Rs 216.80.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 229.60 (5.85) (2.55) 1 Month 260.60 (36.85) (14.14) 3 Months 261.80 (38.05) (14.53) 6 Months 312.05 (88.30) (28.30) 1 Year 307.45 (83.70) (27.22) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter
- IPL Eliminator: Brad Hodge helps Royals beat Sunrisers