Godrej Industries climbs as Q3 profit doubles
07th February 2013 10:18 AM
Godrej Industries climbed on Thursday after it posted a growth of 2.12 times in its consolidated net profit to Rs 1,794.4 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012.
This was due to profit on sale of investment to Rs 1.31 billion during the quarter.
Consolidated net sales of the company went up 17.84% to Rs 17.13 billion for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012.
During the quarter, the operating profit margin increased 145 bps to 4.52% from 3.07% for the same period last year. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 305.90, up Rs 4.25, or 1.41% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 9:47 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 306.55 and low of Rs 302.50. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 22,393.In the earlier session, the shares declined 0.72%, or Rs 2.2, at Rs 301.65. Currently, the stock is trading down 7.85% from its 52-week high of Rs 331.95 and above 56.63% over the 52-week low of Rs 195.30.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 304.25 (2.60) (0.85) 1 Month 330.10 (28.45) (8.62) 3 Months 307.60 (5.95) (1.93) 6 Months 239.35 62.30 26.03 1 Year 199.25 102.40 51.39 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Deadly year for encephalitis feared in India
- A mobile phone for Kerala CM, finally
- India becomes Kenya's largest Asian trading partner
- Pakistan's Punjab government allocates millions for JuD centre
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: High Court
- Underworld has betting syndicates in vice-like grip
- NCRB report: 1,316 juveniles booked for rape last year
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- 73 dead, over 71,000 stranded as rains batter Uttarakhand, UP
- Congress raking up secularism issue to hide its failures: BJP
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: HC
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15