Jubilant FoodWorks recovers as Deutsche upgrades stock
06th February 2013 01:18 PM
Jubilant FoodWorks, operators of Domino's Pizza store recovered sharply on Wednesdayfollowing a decline ofalmost12% in thelast two days.
Shares of the companysurgednearly 9%after the global investment firmDeutsche Bank upgraded its ratings on the stock to 'Buy' from 'Hold'.
Shares of the company came under pressureafter itreportedlower-than-expected profit, margins and same store sales growth for the third quarter of fiscal 2013. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 1,132.40, up Rs 91.65, or 8.81% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 12:23 p.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 1,139.00 and low of Rs 1,045. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 622,734.In the earlier session, the shares fell 8.24%, or Rs 93.4, at Rs 1,040.75.
Currently, the stock is trading down 18.94% from its 52-week high of Rs 1,397 and above 24.42% over the 52-week low of Rs 910.15.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 1,197.50 (156.75) (13.09) 1 Month 1,318.50 (277.75) (21.07) 3 Months 1,368.40 (327.65) (23.94) 6 Months 1,205.55 (164.80) (13.67) 1 Year 919.45 121.30 13.19 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling
- Gun-toting film financier held after 11-hour ‘hostage’ drama