Bombay Dyeing plunges 7.6% on legality of permission to develop land
05th February 2013 06:18 PM
Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company plunged 7% on Tuesdayafter the reports said the Maharashtra government has not given approval for development of its land central Mumbai property. According to reports, the Maharashtra government claimed in affidavit that the said permission, which the company secured with the connivance of section officer from state textile department, is illegally and unlawfully.
Shares of Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company settled at Rs 106.10, down Rs 8.75, or 7.62% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Tuesday.
The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 113.90 and low of Rs 98.80. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 902,402.
In the earlier session, the shares lost 2.13%, or Rs 2.5, at Rs 114.85. Currently, the stock is trading down 24.13% from its 52-week high of Rs 139.85 and above 36.03% over the 52-week low of Rs 78.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 122.65 (7.80) (6.36) 1 Month 136.85 (22.00) (16.08) 3 Months 115.00 (0.15) (0.13) 6 Months 101.80 13.05 12.82 1 Year 86.26 28.59 33.14 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Tata Motors unveils 8 upgraded models of passenger vehicles
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha