Berger Paints climbs nearly 3% on strong Q3 earnings
04th February 2013 12:18 PM
Berger Paints India climbed nearly 3% on Monday after it reported strong Q3 earnings.
The company announced 56.42% increase in consolidated profit of Rs 768 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 as compared to Rs 491 million for the same period last year.
Consolidated total income from operations rose 17.5% to Rs 9.20 billion for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 from Rs 7.83 billion in the year ago period.
During the quarter, the company witnessed improvement in margins by 180 bps to 11.1%. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 185.05, up Rs 5.2, or 2.89% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday at 11:49 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 189.15 and low of Rs 182.50. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 158,114.In the earlier session, the shares climbed 3.42%, or Rs 5.95, at Rs 179.85. Currently, the stock is trading all time 52-week high, which is above 90.77% over the 52-week low of Rs 97.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 174.05 5.80 3.33 1 Month 158.35 21.50 13.58 3 Months 140.25 39.60 28.24 6 Months 144.20 35.65 24.72 1 Year 99.50 80.35 80.75 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS