Suzlon jumps 7.5% on 350 MW order; m-cap crosses Rs 40 bn
31st January 2013 12:18 PM
Suzlon Energy, the world's fifth largest wind turbine supplier, jumped on Thursday after Suzlon Group's subsiiary REpower Systems SE bagged biggest order for 350 MW projectfrom EDF EN Canada Inc.
This order is for the delivery of 175.2 MW wind turbines of the REpower MM82 and MM92 type for a project in Quebec, Canada. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 22.80, up Rs 1.6, or 7.5% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 11:09 a.m.
Company's market capitalisation has went up by Rs 2.84 billion to Rs 40.5 billion in today's tday. The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 23.35 and low of Rs 21.55. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 13,211,916.In the earlier session, the shares climbed 0.71%, or Rs 0.15, at Rs 21.20. Currently, the stock is trading down 29.52% from its 52-week high of Rs 32.35 and above 54.58% over the 52-week low of Rs 14.75.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 18.05 3.15 17.45 1 Month 18.75 2.45 13.07 3 Months 15.65 5.55 35.46 6 Months 17.95 3.25 18.11 1 Year 29.55 (8.35) (28.26) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks