Alstom India falls as Q3 loss almost doubles
29th January 2013 02:18 PM
Alstom India, leader in power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure, fell on Tuesday after the third quarter loss has widened furtheras higher operating cost surpassed the revenues.
It has posted a net loss of Rs 145.9 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 as compared to loss of Rs 75.3 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2011.
During the quarter, total income has increased from Rs 4.90 billion as compared to Rs 5.15 billion, representing an increase of 5.12%. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 364, down Rs 3.85, or 1.05% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Tuesday at 11:02 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 368 and low of Rs 362.60. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 1,953.In the earlier session, the shares fell 2.43%, or Rs 9.15, at Rs 367.85. Currently, the stock is trading down 17.59% from its 52-week high of Rs 441.70 and above 11.42% over the 52-week low of Rs 326.70.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 377.75 (9.90) (2.62) 1 Month 399.55 (31.70) (7.93) 3 Months 408.65 (40.80) (9.98) 6 Months 391.35 (23.50) (6.00) 1 Year 333.45 34.40 10.32 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- High Court's 'sensual' ruling seems unwedded to reality
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 'Early monsoon beneficial for kharif crops'
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Deadly year for encephalitis feared in India
- A mobile phone for Kerala CM, finally
- India becomes Kenya's largest Asian trading partner
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- 73 dead, over 71,000 stranded as rains batter Uttarakhand, UP
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Congress raking up secularism issue to hide its failures: BJP
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: HC