ING Vysya Bank gains nearly 2% on strong Q3 earnings
29th January 2013 12:18 PM
ING Vysya Bank, the private sector lender, gained on Tuesday after reporting a rise of 35.82% in net profit to Rs 1.62 billion for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 compared with last year period.
Total income of the bank increased by 22.73% to Rs 14.26 billion for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 compared with the same period last year. Shares ofthe bankare trading at Rs 581.50, up Rs 10.75, or 1.88% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Tuesday at 10:55 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 589 and low of Rs 576. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 22,481.In the earlier session, the shares rose 1.37%, or Rs 7.7, at Rs 570.75. Currently, the stock is trading down 3.27% from its 52-week high of Rs 600 and above 86.89% over the 52-week low of Rs 310.55.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 569.35 1.40 0.25 1 Month 520.70 50.05 9.61 3 Months 462.10 108.65 23.51 6 Months 381.15 189.60 49.74 1 Year 326.85 243.90 74.62 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 'Early monsoon beneficial for kharif crops'
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Karnataka MLAs were frugal in their poll spending
- Now talcum powder linked to ovarian cancer
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- 73 dead, over 71,000 stranded as rains batter Uttarakhand, UP
- Congress raking up secularism issue to hide its failures: BJP
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha