Ashok Leyland slips 3% on disappointing Q3 numbers
25th January 2013 10:18 AM
India's second-largest truck and bus maker Ashok Leyland slipped on Friday after the company reported disappointing Q3 numbers.
The company posted net profit during the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012, which increased to Rs 741.41 million as compared to Rs 669.03 million in the same period last year.
Net sales declined 19% to Rs 23.23 billion. The company had a one-time gain of Rs 1.56 billion. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 23.60, down Rs 0.8, or 3.28% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Friday at 9:35 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 24.20 and low of Rs 22.25. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 240,819.In the earlier session, the shares declined 2.4%, or Rs 0.6, at Rs 24.40. Currently, the stock is trading down 28.27% from its 52-week high of Rs 32.90 and above 16.54% over the 52-week low of Rs 20.25.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 26.25 (1.85) (7.05) 1 Month 26.80 (2.40) (8.96) 3 Months 23.15 1.25 5.40 6 Months 21.30 3.10 14.55 1 Year 27.40 (3.00) (10.95) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- Hurdles galore as UPA walks road to Ballot 2014
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Siddaramaiah has his way with team
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Western Ghats: Gadgil’s missive to Kasturirangan opens fresh debate
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army