Opto Circuits falls further on heavy volumes
23rd January 2013 08:18 AM
Bangalore based Opto Circuits (India), amedical devices manufacturing company, extends fall on Tuesday, on back of heavy volumes continues to fall on Tuesday.
''There is no announcement (including impending announcement) which in the company's opinion may have a bearing on the price behaviour if the scrip,'' the company clarified. Shares of Opto Circuits (India) settled at Rs 91.85, down Rs 4.15, or 4.32% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Tuesday.Total volume of shares traded on the bourses today was higher bymore than 10 timesto 16,420,172 compared with 22-day average volume of 1,629,184.
The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 96.70 and low of Rs 87.05. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 3,798,214.
In the earlier session, the shares fell 8.53%, or Rs 8.95, at Rs 96.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 110.05 (14.05) (12.77) 1 Month 107.35 (11.35) (10.57) 3 Months 126.45 (30.45) (24.08) 6 Months 159.60 (63.60) (39.85) 1 Year 176.95 (80.95) (45.75) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS