Jet Airways ends up 11% on hope Etihad may buy stake
26th November 2012 06:18 PM
Jet Airways (India), a provider of domestic and international airline services, surged further on Monday after the media reports quoted Abu Dhabi-based Etihad may buy a stake in the company. Shares ofthe companysettle up at Rs 54.65, or 10.81%, Rs 560.40, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 598.80 and low of Rs 524.60. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 3,887,665.In the earlier session, the shares declined 0%, or Rs 0, at Rs 505.75. Currently, the stock is trading all time 52-week high, which is above 235.57% over the 52-week low of Rs 167.00.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 395.40 110.35 27.91 1 Month 353.50 152.25 43.07 3 Months 379.15 126.60 33.39 6 Months 317.55 188.20 59.27 1 Year 278.70 227.05 81.47 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS