StanChart to invest USD 35 mn more in Prime Focus; stk up nearly 3%
02nd November 2012 11:18 AM
Prime Focus (PFL) gained on Friday after it has proposed issue of INR-denominated Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis of a face value of the INR equivalent of USD 35 million to an entity within the Standard Chartered Bank Group.
The zero-coupon, unsecured NCDs are six year instruments. The said debentures are proposed to be listed on the wholesale debt market segment of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 49.20, up Rs 1.3, or 2.71% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Friday at 10:17 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 50 and low of Rs 48.60. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 196,518.In the earlier session, the shares lost 1.14%, or Rs 0.55, at Rs 47.90. Currently, the stock is trading down 23.3% from its 52-week high of Rs 64.15 and above 49.09% over the 52-week low of Rs 33.00.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 48.15 (0.25) (0.52) 1 Month 52.30 (4.40) (8.41) 3 Months 46.45 1.45 3.12 6 Months 45.10 2.80 6.21 1 Year 59.00 (11.10) (18.81) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Major industrial conglomerates making a beeline for Haryana
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- Bangalore's techies start 'brand tattoos' craze
- Indian circuses struggle to adapt after court bans
- Want hassle-free tatkal ticket? Personally visit special counters
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Kalabhavan Mani missing after assaulting forest staff
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner
- Tamil Brahmi script dating to 500 BC found near Erode
- 'Sreesanth confesses to spot-fixing charge'
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt