Godrej Properties shines 4.4% on better Q2 numbers
01st November 2012 03:18 PM
Godrej Properties, one of the leading real estate developers,surgedover 4% on Thursday after it has registered better Q2 numbers.
The company reported a rise of 67.52% in consolidated net profit for the quarter ended. During the quarter, the net profit of the company rose to Rs 325.84 million as compared to Rs 194.51 million in the same period last year.
During the quarter, total income surged 66.87% to Rs 2.32 billion from Rs 1.39 billion for the last year. EBITDA was Rs 723 million as compared to Rs 346 million. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 606, up Rs 25.7, or 4.43% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 2:02 p.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 615 and low of Rs 587. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 52,989.In the earlier session, the shares fell 1.06%, or Rs 6.2, at Rs 580.30. Currently, the stock is trading down 12.93% from its 52-week high of Rs 696 and above 25.73% over the 52-week low of Rs 482.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 595.30 (15.00) (2.52) 1 Month 594.15 (13.85) (2.33) 3 Months 514.00 66.30 12.90 6 Months 589.65 (9.35) (1.59) 1 Year 667.10 (86.80) (13.01) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Deadly year for encephalitis feared in India
- A mobile phone for Kerala CM, finally
- India becomes Kenya's largest Asian trading partner
- Pakistan's Punjab government allocates millions for JuD centre
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: High Court
- Underworld has betting syndicates in vice-like grip
- NCRB report: 1,316 juveniles booked for rape last year
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- 73 dead, over 71,000 stranded as rains batter Uttarakhand, UP
- Congress raking up secularism issue to hide its failures: BJP
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: HC
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15