LIC Housing gains on strong Q2 profit
01st November 2012 10:18 AM
LIC Housing Finance gained on Thursday after it reported a surge of 2.47 times in consolidated net profit to Rs 2,430.6 million for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2012 as compared to Rs 983.95 million in the same period last year.
Revenues went up 23.26% to Rs 18.4 billion for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2012 from Rs 14.93 billion in the year ago period.
Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 246.95, up Rs 4, or 1.65% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 09:58 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 247.05 and low of Rs 244.05. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 121,652.In the earlier session, the shares rose 0.27%, or Rs 0.64, at Rs 242.95. Currently, the stock is trading down 14.84% from its 52-week high of Rs 290 and above 18.67% over the 52-week low of Rs 208.10.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 245.00 (2.05) (0.84) 1 Month 273.30 (30.35) (11.11) 3 Months 258.25 (15.30) (5.92) 6 Months 254.35 (11.40) (4.48) 1 Year 234.15 8.80 3.76 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- CBSE results likely to be out in 4-5 days
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sushma upset at Modi role, walks out of BJP meet
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- 56,700 Indians face deportation from Saudi Arabia: Khurshid
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter