TV Today rallies on buzz Aditya Birla Group may buy stake
31st October 2012 12:18 PM
TV Today Network, one of India's leading English-Hindi news television networks, climbed on Wednesday after media reports quoted that the Aditya Birla group may take a majority 51% stake in Aroon Purie's Living Media, which acts as a holding company and also owns 57.46% in TV Today Network.
The Aditya Birla group, headed by Kumar Mangalam Birla, had bought 27.5% stake in Living Media in May this year.
Shares ofthecompanyare trading at Rs 76.15, up Rs 2.9, or 3.96% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 10:39 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 77.50 and low of Rs 74.55. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 56,939.In the earlier session, the shares declined 2.33%, or Rs 1.75, at Rs 73.25. Currently, the stock is trading down 6.91% from its 52-week high of Rs 81.80 and above 85.28% over the 52-week low of Rs 41.10.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 77.25 (4.00) (5.18) 1 Month 74.15 (0.90) (1.21) 3 Months 64.85 8.40 12.95 6 Months 55.50 17.75 31.98 1 Year 59.25 14.00 23.63 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- CBSE results likely to be out in 4-5 days
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sushma upset at Modi role, walks out of BJP meet
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- 56,700 Indians face deportation from Saudi Arabia: Khurshid
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter