Wipro rallies on Credit Suisse upgrade
29th October 2012 02:18 PM
Wipro, leading global IT company, rallied on Monday after global investment bank Credit Suisse upgraded the stock to 'outperform' from 'neutral'.
Credit Suisse also raised the target price of the company to Rs 415 from Rs 385.Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 344.85, up Rs 8.7, or 2.59% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday at 12:28 p.m. The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 344.85 and low of Rs 337.70. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 65,473.In the earlier session, the shares lost 1.1%, or Rs 3.75, at Rs 336.15. Currently, the stock is trading down 23.79% from its 52-week high of Rs 452.50 and above 5.91% over the 52-week low of Rs 325.60.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 344.45 (8.30) (2.41) 1 Month 375.70 (39.55) (10.53) 3 Months 334.25 1.90 0.57 6 Months 405.10 (68.95) (17.02) 1 Year 372.80 (36.65) (9.83) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 'Early monsoon beneficial for kharif crops'
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Deadly year for encephalitis feared in India
- A mobile phone for Kerala CM, finally
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- 73 dead, over 71,000 stranded as rains batter Uttarakhand, UP
- Congress raking up secularism issue to hide its failures: BJP
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha