ING Vysya Bk climbs on good Q2 numbers
22nd October 2012 10:18 AM
ING Vysya Bank, the private sector lender, climbed on Monday after it posted good Q2 numbers.
The bank reported a surge of 30.20% in net profit of Rs 1.50 billion for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2012 as compared to Rs 1.15 billion for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2011.
Total income has gone up 24.73% to Rs 13.67 billion for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2012 from Rs 10.96 billion in the year ago period. Shares of the bank are trading at Rs 459.90, up Rs 12.5, or 2.79% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday at 9:56 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 461.35 and low of Rs 448.10. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 37,641.In the earlier session, the shares gained 0.28%, or Rs 1.25, at Rs 447.40. Currently, the stock is trading all time 52-week high, which is above 66.39% over the 52-week low of Rs 276.40.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 434.45 12.95 2.98 1 Month 386.45 60.95 15.77 3 Months 392.05 55.35 14.12 6 Months 366.15 81.25 22.19 1 Year 318.55 128.85 40.45 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks