Strides Arcolab up on USFDA nod for two more anti-cancer drugs
19th October 2012 11:18 AM
Strides Arcolab gained on Friday after Onco Therapies, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company received two more ANDA approvals.These ANDA approvals are for Fludarabine Phosphate for injection, USP packaged in 50 mg/ 2ml, single use vials, Lyophilized format and Idarubicin Hydrochloride Injection, 1 mg/ ml and 20 ml single-dose vials. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 906, up Rs 9.4, or 1.05% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Friday at 10:16 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 908 and low of Rs 894. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 11,551.In the earlier session, the shares gained 0.78%, or Rs 6.9, at Rs 896.60. Currently, the stock is trading down 5.44% from its 52-week high of Rs 958.10 and above 150.55% over the 52-week low of Rs 361.60.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 887.20 9.40 1.06 1 Month 893.35 3.25 0.36 3 Months 750.60 146.00 19.45 6 Months 657.40 239.20 36.39 1 Year 375.10 521.50 139.03 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham