United Breweries drops on UBS downgrade
18th October 2012 01:18 PM
United Breweries fell on Thursday after the global investment banking major UBS has downgraded the company to 'Sell' from 'Buy'. It has targetof Rs 625 for United Breweries. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 662, down Rs 9.35, or 1.39% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 12:42 p.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 673 and low of Rs 660.05. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 27,216.In the earlier session, the shares fell 1.67%, or Rs 11.4, at Rs 671.35. Currently, the stock is trading down 9.83% from its 52-week high of Rs 734.20 and above 94.99% over the 52-week low of Rs 339.50.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 681.95 (10.60) (1.55) 1 Month 637.85 33.50 5.25 3 Months 502.95 168.40 33.48 6 Months 517.70 153.65 29.68 1 Year 420.10 251.25 59.81 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks