Infotech up 3.6% on strong Q2 earnings
18th October 2012 10:18 AM
Infotech Enterprises, a global engineering solutions company, shined on Thursday after it reported storng Q2 earnings.
The company reported an increase of 63.66% in the consolidated net profit of Rs 503.1 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 as compared to Rs 307.4 million in the same period last year.
The profit was lower 22.25% on quarter-on-quarter basis on account of notional FX losses on restatement of FC receivables due to rupee appreciation in current quarter compared to depreciation in Q1.
Shares of Infotech Enterprises are trading at Rs 201.95, up Rs 7.15, or 3.67% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 9:56 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 202 and low of Rs 195.10. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 12,355.In the earlier session, the shares rose 1.99%, or Rs 3.8, at Rs 194.80. Currently, the stock is trading down 2.63% from its 52-week high of Rs 207.40 and above 101.65% over the 52-week low of Rs 100.15.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 189.10 5.70 3.01 1 Month 194.70 0.10 0.05 3 Months 178.05 16.75 9.41 6 Months 165.25 29.55 17.88 1 Year 114.95 79.85 69.46 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Subramanian Swamy
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs