IRB Infra recovers post clarification on rumours
18th October 2012 10:18 AM
IRB Infrastructure & Developers, a highway construction company, gained on Thursday after it clarified that Nikhil Gadkari, son of Nitin Gadkari, is not and has never been a director of either IRB Infrastructure Developers or any of its downstream subsidiaries.
Further, Ideal Power or Ideal Energy Projects has never been part of IRB Group, the company said. "Neither IRB Infrastructure Developers nor any of its downstream subsidiaries have ever committed or made any investments into Ideal Power or Ideal Energy Projects," it added.
Shares of the company are trading at Rs 146.20, up Rs 3.45, or 2.42% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 9:39 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 147.30 and low of Rs 143.50. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 173,562.In the earlier session, the shares declined 3.97%, or Rs 5.9, at Rs 142.75. Currently, the stock is trading down 30.43% from its 52-week high of Rs 210.15 and above 45.84% over the 52-week low of Rs 100.25.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 155.70 (12.95) (8.32) 1 Month 142.35 0.40 0.28 3 Months 131.05 11.70 8.93 6 Months 190.45 (47.70) (25.05) 1 Year 168.65 (25.90) (15.36) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS