Unichem Labs up 3% on tentative USFDA nod for Irbesartan tablets
18th October 2012 10:18 AM
Unichem Laboratoriessurged on Thursday after it received ANDA tentative approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) for Irbesartan. Final approvalwill bereceived after the patent expires on Dec. 07, 2015.
Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 184.70, up Rs 5.6, or 3.13% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 9:33 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 186.95 and low of Rs 184. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 5,513.In the earlier session, the shares rose 1.19%, or Rs 2.1, at Rs 179.10. Currently, the stock is trading down 9.17% from its 52-week high of Rs 203.35 and above 82.6% over the 52-week low of Rs 101.15.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 176.90 2.20 1.24 1 Month 186.05 (6.95) (3.74) 3 Months 135.60 43.50 32.08 6 Months 147.20 31.90 21.67 1 Year 137.20 41.90 30.54 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling