Maruti extends rally on new Alto 800 launch
17th October 2012 01:18 PM
Maruti Suzuki India (MSIL), a leading manufacturer of passenger cars in India, continued to gain on Wednesdayfollowinglaunch ofnew "Alto 800" on Tuesday.
New Alto 800 is priced in the range of Rs 2,44,000 to 3,56,000 ex showroom New Delhi. It is said to be over 15% more fuel efficient and better geared for the city conditions. It willavailable in petrol and CNG variant. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 1,380.20, up Rs 13.55, or 0.99% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 12:32 p.m.
In the earlier session, the shares rose 2.13%, or Rs 28.45, at Rs 1,366.65.
The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 1,389.50 and low of Rs 1,370.60. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 34,926.Currently, the stock is trading down 3.36% from its 52-week high of Rs 1,428.20 and above 52.42% over the 52-week low of Rs 905.55.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 1,378.25 (11.60) (0.84) 1 Month 1,281.50 85.15 6.64 3 Months 1,117.35 249.30 22.31 6 Months 1,390.85 (24.20) (1.74) 1 Year 1,052.55 314.10 29.84 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- Hurdles galore as UPA walks road to Ballot 2014
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- Western Ghats: Gadgil’s missive to Kasturirangan opens fresh debate
- Siddaramaiah has his way with team
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Hyderabad beat Kolkata, make semis; put RCB out