JSW Steel drops after CBI files charge sheet
17th October 2012 11:18 AM
JSW Steel, an integrated steel manufacturer, dropped on Wednesday after the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) filed charges of criminal conspiracy, forgery and corruption against certain persons including the company.
Shares of JSW Steel are trading at Rs 730.95, down Rs 15.9, or 2.13% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 10:26 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 739.25 and low of Rs 722.10. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 73,074.In the earlier session, the shares lost 2.54%, or Rs 19.45, at Rs 746.85. Currently, the stock is trading down 17.41% from its 52-week high of Rs 885 and above 57.53% over the 52-week low of Rs 464.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 745.95 0.90 0.12 1 Month 724.30 22.55 3.11 3 Months 690.50 56.35 8.16 6 Months 750.55 (3.70) (0.49) 1 Year 574.10 172.75 30.09 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling