Tilaknagar Inds surges 3.7% as Morgan Stanley buys stake
16th October 2012 12:18 PM
Tilaknagar Industries surged on Tuesday after Morgan Stanley Asia (Singapore) PTE bought 1,008,472 shares of the company"s at Rs 67.76 on the NSE. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 73.65, up Rs 2.65, or 3.73% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Tuesday at 11:25 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 74.50 and low of Rs 70.10. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 979,994.In the earlier session, the shares gained 11.64%, or Rs 7.4, at Rs 71. Currently, the stock is trading all time 52-week high, which is above 165.88% over the 52-week low of Rs 27.70.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 54.95 16.05 29.21 1 Month 45.00 26.00 57.78 3 Months 53.50 17.50 32.71 6 Months 58.65 12.35 21.06 1 Year 33.25 37.75 113.53 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS