Reliance Inds gains post Q2 result
16th October 2012 10:18 AM
Mukesh Ambani led India"s largest private sector company, Reliance Industries (RIL) gained on Tuesday after it posted Q2 numbers.
The company reported on Monday a 5.73% y-o-y drop in net profit for the second quarter of financial year 2013 to Rs 53.76 billion. Earnings performance of the company was in line with market estimates of Rs 53.70 billion.
Net sales of the company was at Rs 903.35 billion for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2012, up 14.98% over prior year period. The market participants were expecting revenues to come at Rs 932.50 billion.
Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 833.65, up Rs 10.45, or 1.27% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Tuesday at 9:20 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 840 and low of Rs 831.10. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 106,909.In the earlier session, the shares climbed 0.53%, or Rs 4.30, at Rs 823.20. Currently, the stock is trading down 7.58% from its 52-week high of Rs 902.00 and above 24.24% over the 52-week low of Rs 671.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 815.40 7.80 0.96 1 Month 840.95 (17.75) (2.11) 3 Months 715.35 107.85 15.08 6 Months 741.75 81.45 10.98 1 Year 833.20 (10.00) (1.20) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection