Jyoti gains on new orders worth Rs 697.5 mn
10th October 2012 10:18 AM
Jyoti gained on Wednesday after it bagged orders worth Rs 697.5 million for various water supply and irrigation schemes across India.
The company bagged order worth Rs 240 million from Gujrat Water Infrastructure. Another order worth Rs 156 million from Prathiba Industries. Programme in the State of Gujrat.
The company bagged order worth Rs 186.3 million from Prasad - Shreehari and one more order worth Rs 115.2 million from Doshion.
Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 73.50, up Rs 1.9, or 2.65% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 9:33 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 73.50 and low of Rs 72. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 200.In the earlier session, the shares rose 0.07%, or Rs 0.049, at Rs 71.60. Currently, the stock is trading down 8.12% from its 52-week high of Rs 80 and above 65.73% over the 52-week low of Rs 44.35.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 78.05 (6.45) (8.26) 1 Month 66.40 5.20 7.83 3 Months 66.50 5.10 7.67 6 Months 70.90 0.70 0.99 1 Year 66.70 4.90 7.35 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Major industrial conglomerates making a beeline for Haryana
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- Bangalore's techies start 'brand tattoos' craze
- Indian circuses struggle to adapt after court bans
- Want hassle-free tatkal ticket? Personally visit special counters
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs