Bajaj Auto down over 1% as September sales fall
03rd October 2012 01:18 PM
Bajaj Auto, one of the leading2 and3 wheeler makers, declined on Wednesday, after the company announced itsSeptember total sales were down 14% at 360,152 units, YoY.
The sales of its motorcycles decreased 15% from a year ago to 315,314 units, while commercial vehicle sales were down 4% to 44,838 units.
Total exports for September was at 133,222 units compared to 141,913 units in the same period last year, reflecting a drop of 6%.
Shares of the company are trading at Rs 1,788.50, down Rs 23.75, or 1.31% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 12:24 p.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 1,817 and low of Rs 1,787. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 8,555.In the earlier session, the shares fell 1.11%, or Rs 20.25, at Rs 1,812.25. Currently, the stock is trading down 3.32% from its 52-week high of Rs 1,850.00 and above 26.84% over the 52-week low of Rs 1,410.00.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 1,789.75 22.50 1.26 1 Month 1,615.40 196.85 12.19 3 Months 1,583.50 228.75 14.45 6 Months 1,632.80 179.45 10.99 1 Year 1,515.90 296.35 19.55 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Hope floats for Nokia