Hero MotoCorp falls 1.7% on drop in September sales
03rd October 2012 01:18 PM
Hero MotoCorp (HMCL), the world"s largest two-wheeler manufacturer, dropped on Wednesday after reporting 26.35% drop in salesunits in September to 4,04,787 units.Shares of Hero Motocorp are trading at Rs 1,848.95, down Rs 32.25, or 1.71% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 12:03 p.m.
The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 1,871.30 and low of Rs 1,844.15. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 24,613.
In the earlier session, the shares rose 0.1%, or Rs 1.90, at Rs 1,881.20. Currently, the stock is trading down 18.85% from its 52-week high of Rs 2,278.50 and above 8.59% over the 52-week low of Rs 1,702.65.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 1,893.55 (12.35) (0.65) 1 Month 1,788.10 93.10 5.21 3 Months 2,112.45 (231.25) (10.95) 6 Months 2,010.60 (129.40) (6.44) 1 Year 1,958.70 (77.50) (3.96) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Major industrial conglomerates making a beeline for Haryana
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- Bangalore's techies start 'brand tattoos' craze
- Indian circuses struggle to adapt after court bans
- Want hassle-free tatkal ticket? Personally visit special counters
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- Tamil Brahmi script dating to 500 BC found near Erode
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs