Aurobindo Pharma gains on USFDA nod for diabetes drug
28th September 2012 10:18 AM
Aurobindo Pharma gained on Friday after it has received tentative approval from the US Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) for Pioglitazone Hydrochloride and Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, 15mg (base)/500mg and 15mg (base)/850mg. The product will be eligible for final approval upon the expiration of 180-day generic drug exclusivity.Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 143.95, up Rs 3.15, or 2.24% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Friday at 9:42 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 144.75 and low of Rs 141. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 106,885.In the earlier session, the shares climbed 0.28%, or Rs 0.40, at Rs 140.80. Currently, the stock is trading all time 52-week high, which is above 79.15% over the 52-week low of Rs 80.35.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 130.30 10.50 8.06 1 Month 112.20 28.60 25.49 3 Months 109.95 30.85 28.06 6 Months 118.90 21.90 18.42 1 Year 128.85 11.95 9.27 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- India's poor need more purchasing power, not doles
- 'Middle-class Indians hard hit by rupee's fall'
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- 'Kerala will lose 10 per cent of water resources by 2030'
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Tata Motors unveils 8 upgraded models of passenger vehicles
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- 60 killed in Nigerian village attacks
- 10-year-old prodigy to enter Harvard University