Religare up after Invesco acquires 49% stake in asset management unit
27th September 2012 03:18 PM
Religare Enterprises jumped on Thursday after the company and Invesco announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire a 49% interest in Religare Asset Management Company (RAMC). Shares of the company are trading at Rs 337, up Rs 18.45, or 5.79% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 1:56 p.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 345 and low of Rs 324. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 49,820.In the earlier session, the shares climbed 1.82%, or Rs 5.7, at Rs 318.55. Currently, the stock is trading down 25.11% from its 52-week high of Rs 450 and above 10.08% over the 52-week low of Rs 306.15.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 315.00 3.55 1.13 1 Month 325.05 (6.50) (2.00) 3 Months 330.10 (11.55) (3.50) 6 Months 384.00 (65.45) (17.04) 1 Year 422.55 (104.00) (24.61) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Raids on six officials reveals huge stash
- Now, Delhi police go after eight Kings XI Punjab players
- Chennai Super Kings owner Gurunath Meiyappan arrested
- CBSE results likely to be out in 4-5 days
- Unswayed city backs CSK’s final ‘fix’ture
- Police get Gurunath, Srinivasan squirms
- Dravid to retire from IPL?