Indian Hotels gains as Tata Sons hikes stake
27th September 2012 11:18 AM
Indian Hotels Company, one of Asia"s largest group of hotels, gained on Thursday after Tata Sons increased its stake in the company by acquiring 4.63million shares for about Rs 290 million through open market transactions. Shares of the company are trading at Rs 63.85, up Rs 0.95, or 1.51% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 10:15 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 64.20 and low of Rs 63.10. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 50,097.In the earlier session, the shares gained 0.96%, or Rs 0.6, at Rs 62.90. Currently, the stock is trading down 20.19% from its 52-week high of Rs 80 and above 25.2% over the 52-week low of Rs 51.00.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 61.25 1.65 2.69 1 Month 60.75 2.15 3.54 3 Months 61.60 1.30 2.11 6 Months 63.85 (0.95) (1.49) 1 Year 69.90 (7.00) (10.01) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- CCTV must for BPUT exam centres