L&T falls on Goldman rating downgrade
24th September 2012 10:18 AM
Larsen & Toubro (L&T) fell on Monday after global firm Goldman Sachs downgraded the company to "Neutral" from "Buy". However, Goldman said it continues to be a strong believer in the long-term growth potential for L&T.Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 1,568, down Rs 16.2, or 1.02% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday at 9:48 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 1,581.95 and low of Rs 1,560.20. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 29,988.In the earlier session, the shares gained 4.15%, or Rs 63.1, at Rs 1,584.20. Currently, the stock is trading down 1.69% from its 52-week high of Rs 1,595 and above 61.48% over the 52-week low of Rs 971.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 1,486.95 97.25 6.54 1 Month 1,433.00 151.20 10.55 3 Months 1,361.65 222.55 16.34 6 Months 1,279.25 304.95 23.84 1 Year 1,452.25 131.95 9.09 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham