Vakrangee surges 7% on project of Rs 12.58 bn
21st September 2012 10:18 AM
Vakrangee Softwares surged on Friday after Vakrangee Finserve (VFL) a wholly owned subsidiary of the company has been selected as the Common Banking Correspondent (CBC) for 30 banks operating in the States of Rajasthan and Delhi. Bank of Baroda (BOB) as the "Leader Bank", on behalf of all the banks has floated the tender. VFL has been selected for a period of five years and can be extended by another 2 year with mutual consent. The expected value of the project is Rs 12.58 billion for a period of five years with presence in atleast 5,950 locations.Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 49.75, up Rs 3.65, or 7.92% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Friday at 9:50 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 54.80 and low of Rs 46.70. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 417,403.In the earlier session, the shares climbed 0.22%, or Rs 0.1, at Rs 46.10. Currently, the stock is trading down 22.51% from its 52-week high of Rs 64.20 and above 215.87% over the 52-week low of Rs 15.75.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 46.25 (0.15) (0.32) 1 Month 42.35 3.75 8.85 3 Months 35.20 10.90 30.97 6 Months 26.50 19.60 73.96 1 Year 18.56 27.54 148.38 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- CCTV must for BPUT exam centres