- Chopper scam: Italy begins trial on Finmeccanica's former CEO
- CBI registers FIR against Delhi company in coal scam
- Foreigners too enjoy right to life, liberty on Indian soil: SC
- Delhi gangrape: Court refuses to hear Vinay's bail plea
- HC rejects plea for CBI probe into Saradha chitfund scam
- DMK seeks Congress support for Kanimozhi in RS polls
Bangalore Development Authority has developed a layout on Venkatanarayana lake and distributed sites to people who fear eviction if the lake gets restored.
With the DMK and DMDK tied down for the sixth seat from the State to Rajya Sabha, hectic parleys and the hunt for support from the Congress and other minor parties continued on Tuesday.
Indications are that the Assembly sittings in the days ahead will continue to be stormy with the Opposition adamant that Chief Minister Oommen Chandy resign and face a judicial investigation in the solar panel scam.
The Rs 1 rice scheme announced by Chief Minister Siddaramaiah will be launched with much fanfare on July 1, but it will reach the poor only between July 10 and 20.
Normalcy returned on the power front with Upper Kolab hydro power station resuming generation of electricity and the fourth unit of the Talcher Thermal Power Station back to the state grid.
A deadlock about who would attend the London conference from BCCI had started after N Srinivasan took an adamant stand on attending the meeting which put Jagmohan Dalmiya on the backfoot.
The All England Club released the seedings on Wednesday for this year's championships, with the top five in the ATP rankings where Djokovic is leading the No. 1 positon, followed by Murray, Federer, David Ferrer and Nadal.
The top court agreed to give an urgent hearing to a PIL on the issue of US National Security Agency snooping on Internet data from India and seeking to initiate action against Internet companies for allowing the agency to access the information.
Karzai's office issued a statement on Wednesday saying that his High Peace Council would neither attend nor participate in the talks until the process is completely in the hands of Afghans.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Karnataka MLAs were frugal in their poll spending
- Now talcum powder linked to ovarian cancer
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Congress to vote in Nitish government's favour today
Should the government spend more resources to set up a flood warning system?
Yes - 92%
No - 8%
Total number of votes: 83