- CBI files supplementary chargesheet in Jagan's case
- Bangalore: 580 new cases of dengue in 2 weeks
- Send SMS to book train tickets from July 1
- Congress mulling panel to keep Siddarmaiah in check
- Solar panel scam: I was 'trapped' by Biju, claims Shalu Menon
- Kerala: 40 students hurt in school building collapse
The groundwater table in Chennai has seen a dip of 0.6 metres in the last one year owing to the lack of adequate rain coupled with heavy extraction.
Terming the allegation against Chief Minister in connection with the solar fraud case as false and baseless, KPCC president said that the allegations would be dealt with politically.
Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said there was no water available in the dams even to meet drinking water requirements, so it is not possible to release Cauvery water to Tamil Nadu.
Hundreds of pilgrims from Andhra Pradesh were stranded in the forests of Uttarkashi, following landslides due to heavy rain between Uttarkashi and Gangotri.
Chief Minister has directed the departments concerned to repair the roads and other infrastructure damaged due to continuous rains and flash floods during the last one week within three days.
Sri Lanka beat Australia by 20 runs in their ICC Champions Trophy tense match at the Oval and qualified for the semis, placing second in Group A behind England.
By mid Monday, 52 people, including 10 children, were evacuated to safer places and the relief operations by the Army were continuing, the reports reaching the Army headquarters said.
On Monday, Obama met one-on-one with Russian President Vladimir Putin, British Prime Minister David Cameron and Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta of the Group of 8 industrial nations on Syria, trade and counterterrorism.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: High Court
- Underworld has betting syndicates in vice-like grip
- NCRB report: 1,316 juveniles booked for rape last year
- New Mental Health Bill bans electric shocks, gives right to treatment
- Caste curses Dalit, tribal children to life of slavery beyond borders
- Tiruchendur temple ‘under grip’ of Tirusundarars
- ‘Papi hills’ going the sex tourism way?
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Berthing facilities for naval ships
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Several cheating cases against Saritha S Nair
- Shalu Menon's mother files plaint
- Imran Khan damaged Pakistan cricket: Aamir Sohail
- 'Ankur Arora Murder Case' (Hindi)
Will the Cabinet reshuffle help improve the UPA government's chances of getting re-elected?
Yes - 9%
No - 91%
Total number of votes: 79