- PM leaves for Tokyo Monday
- Brutal heat wave in Andhra claims 190 lives in one day
- Stubborn Srinivasan could even hand over IPL trophy today
- Himachal literacy rate up 6.3 percent in decade: Census
- UPA government planning to put rural India in online mode
- No chance of early polls, says Chandrababu Naidu
The campus, whose roads were ideal to test one’s spine, is now a fine stretch of asphalt. But, it does not have a single speed-breaker, making it dangerously prone to accidents.
Hitting back at the BJP for opposing the Congress government’s fresh budget to be tabled in July, Chief Minister said the people of the state had given the mandate for Congress and not for the BJP.
Seven-time Roland Garros champion Nadal will be looking for a record eighth title and is the big favourite with an imposing record of 52-1 in Paris.
President Barack Obama is refocusing the long struggle against terrorism that lies ahead, steering the United States away from what he calls an equally frightening threat - a country in a state of perpetual war.
- South block watch
- Greasepaint fails to hide K-town tension
- T M Soundararajan: An Alchemist who mixed melodies with emotions
- Srinivasan's Kolkata connect
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- Raids on six officials reveals huge stash
- Experts push for blanket ban on tobacco promotion
- Maoist attack: Kidnapped Chhattisgarh Congress chief, son found dead, toll 27
- Sonia shocked, PM offers help to Raman
- Vidya Balan to go gangsta?
- Now, Delhi police go after eight Kings XI Punjab players
- Siddaramaiah inducts SR Patil into Karnataka State Cabinet
- Maths paper puzzles CBSE Class XII students
Along with BCCI president N Srinivasan, should IPL chief Rajiv Shukla take moral responsibility for the spot-fixing scam and step down?
Yes - 91%
No - 9%
Total number of votes: 80