- Bangalore: 580 new cases of dengue in 2 weeks
- Send SMS to book train tickets from July 1
- Congress mulling panel to keep Siddaramaiah in check
- Solar panel scam: I was 'trapped' by Biju, claims Shalu Menon
- Kerala: 40 students hurt in school building collapse
- Monsoon: Kerala receives around 70 per cent excess rain
The groundwater table in Chennai has seen a dip of 0.6 metres in the last one year owing to the lack of adequate rain coupled with heavy extraction.
The Assembly march taken out by the Left youth organisations demanding investigation into the callgate scam turned violent forcing the police to use teargas and water cannons.
Decisions like the cheap rice and waiver of loans announced by Chief Minister in his maiden press conference and the suggestion of cheap liquor has not gone down well with the party brass.
Hundreds of pilgrims from Andhra Pradesh were stranded in the forests of Uttarkashi, following landslides due to heavy rain between Uttarkashi and Gangotri.
Chief Minister has directed the departments concerned to repair the roads and other infrastructure damaged due to continuous rains and flash floods during the last one week within three days.
Sri Lanka beat Australia by 20 runs in their ICC Champions Trophy tense match at the Oval and qualified for the semis, placing second in Group A behind England.
With barely a year left to go for the general elections, the rejig has given the party’s new leadership a free hand in fine-tuning its politics.
Revealing his government's move in future regarding nuclear issue, Rouhani said Iran will display more transparency to tell the world that it is doing within the international regulations.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Pakistan's Punjab government allocates millions for JuD centre
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: High Court
- Underworld has betting syndicates in vice-like grip
- NCRB report: 1,316 juveniles booked for rape last year
- New Mental Health Bill bans electric shocks, gives right to treatment
- Caste curses Dalit, tribal children to life of slavery beyond borders
- Tiruchendur temple ‘under grip’ of Tirusundarars
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Berthing facilities for naval ships
- Several cheating cases against Saritha S Nair
- Imran Khan damaged Pakistan cricket: Aamir Sohail
- Shalu Menon's mother files plaint
- 'Ankur Arora Murder Case' (Hindi)
Will the Cabinet reshuffle help improve the UPA government's chances of getting re-elected?
Yes - 7%
No - 93%
Total number of votes: 97