- IOC President Says India Could be Kicked Out of Olympics
- Kiran to Join Hands with TDP, YSRC to Upset Cong Strategy
- 98 Lankan Fishermen Arrested by Coast Guard in last 13 days
- Nitish Blows Poll Bugle With JD(U) 'Sankalp' Rally
- Gehlot, Raje's Ballot Fate to be out on 8 December
- Married Daughters Too Entitled for Job on Father's Death: HC
Though the preparations by the Greater Cochin Development Authority to renovate the gallery of the Ambedkar Stadium and handing it over to the Kerala Football Association is progressing.
Screams of their wives saved lives of their husbands from the sure jaw of death of trampling by the elephant in separate incidents in Coimbatore district.
The Kerala High Court has held that the unlawful encroachments in the guise of agitations for the landless by political parties were not advisable and illegal.
Former colonizer France has deployed more than 1,000 troops in the country in an effort to stabilize a crisis that the French foreign minister has warned is "on the verge of genocide."
India vice-captain Virat Kohli dismissed South Africa pacer Dale Steyn's notion that he and his team-mates were 'frightened' of the Proteas' attack, saying they were good enough to tackle the host pace battery.
Liverpool was able to capitalize on its rivals' slip-ups by thrashing West Ham 4-1 to go second, with Luis Suarez following up his spectacular quadruple in midweek by scoring again at Anfield.
Having Given Nelson Mandela the Bharat Ratna Have Our Politicians Learnt from Him?
Yes - 0%
No - 100%
Total number of votes: 82