- Chopper scam: Italy begins trial on former Finmeccanica's CEO
- CBI files 13th FIR in coal blocks allocation scam
- Delhi gangrape: Court refuses to hear Vinay's bail plea
- HC rejects plea for CBI probe into Saradha chitfund scam
- DMK seeks Congress support for Kanimozhi in RS polls
- HC seeks Bengal government's reply on poll security
Bangalore Development Authority has developed a layout on Venkatanarayana lake and distributed sites to people who fear eviction if the lake gets restored.
With the DMK and DMDK tied down for the sixth seat from the State to Rajya Sabha, hectic parleys and the hunt for support from the Congress and other minor parties continued on Tuesday.
Indications are that the Assembly sittings in the days ahead will continue to be stormy with the Opposition adamant that Chief Minister Oommen Chandy resign and face a judicial investigation in the solar panel scam.
The Rs 1 rice scheme announced by Chief Minister Siddaramaiah will be launched with much fanfare on July 1, but it will reach the poor only between July 10 and 20.
Normalcy returned on the power front with Upper Kolab hydro power station resuming generation of electricity and the fourth unit of the Talcher Thermal Power Station back to the state grid.
A deadlock about who would attend the London conference from BCCI had started after N Srinivasan took an adamant stand on attending the meeting which put Jagmohan Dalmiya on the backfoot.
The All England Club released the seedings on Wednesday for this year's championships, with the top five in the ATP rankings with Djokovic is leading the No. 1 positon, followed by Murray, Federer, David Ferrer and Nadal.
The move by Afghan President Hamid Karzai, whom the Taliban have dismissed as an American puppet for years, could derail the peace process even before it has begun.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Karnataka MLAs were frugal in their poll spending
- Now talcum powder linked to ovarian cancer
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Congress to vote in Nitish government's favour today
- Congress raking up secularism issue to hide its failures: BJP
Should the government spend more resources to set up a flood warning system?
Yes - 92%
No - 8%
Total number of votes: 78