- Congress looks at big picture as Baalu meets Sonia
- Cabinet approves merger of Centrally Sponsored Schemes
- KJP offers seat-sharing with BJP for LS polls
- SC to hear plea on US snoop on Indian netizens next week
- Ailing Advani defers meet with RSS Chief
- Four accused in NRHM scam granted interim bail by CBI court
- Chennai: Lorry mows down Class VI student
- Don’t let Sri Lanka tweak 13A, says TNA
- 'Kerala will lose 10 per cent of water resources by 2030'
- Congress high command forces Vasan loyalist Yuvaraja to quit
- Madras HC judge issues gag order on marital legitimacy ruling analysis
- Blaming ex-cop, four drink poison in Bangalore
University officials are in the dock once again, with a woman complaining to Governor ESL Narasimhan that she was denied Assistant Professor post in preference for a less deserving candidate.
The 24-member NDRF delegation team visited villages in Valiathura and Panathura, which were badly affected by coastal erosion and suggested immediate relief measures for displaced families.
Chief Minister said that the LDF tactic to stall the Assembly proceedings by raising what he claimed were unnecessary allegations in the scam was against democratic norms.
Chief Minister Siddaramaiah will announce many proposals related to the Cooperative Department that would benefit the farming community, said Cooperation Minister H S Mahadeva Prasad.
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy said that the idea behind splitting the SC/ST commission into two independent commissions was to reach benefits to all the sub-castes of SCs and STS effectively.
The move will reduce the need for imports, thus, containing the current account deficit that is hounding the fiscal situation in the country and also serve the needs of gold resources for the jewellery industry.
India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni said Wednesday that Sri Lanka were a dangerous side and it was not possible to focus only on their two frontline batsmen " Mahela Jayawardene or a Kumar Sangakkara" during the semi-final of the ICC Champions Trophy slated for Thursday.
World champion Viswanthan Anand's poor run continued as he suffered his second straight loss, succumbing to American Hikaru Nakamura in the sixth round of the Tal Memorial Chess Tournament.
As the Yamuna water level crossed the danger level on Tuesday, the state government has evacuated as many as 5,000 people and rescued 400, Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit said.
US President Barack Obama, currently on an official visit to Berlin, Wednesday proposed plans for America and Russia to further cut their strategic nuclear warheads.
- India's poor need more purchasing power, not doles
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Tata Motors unveils 8 upgraded models of passenger vehicles
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- 60 killed in Nigerian village attacks
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
Does the Congress vote in favour of Nitish signal a political realignment at the Centre?
Yes - 76%
No - 24%
Total number of votes: 99