- Yeddyurappa to spring another surprise
- Centre sanctions 3rd NIMZ, world pharma trade centre for state
- Two students among six held for acting as touts for tatkal booking in Chennai
- Karunanidhi cautions Centre against diluting stakes in NLC
- No miracles to resolve India-China disputes: Antony
- Women sometime file rape cases as weapon for vengeance: HC
The campus, whose roads were ideal to test one’s spine, is now a fine stretch of asphalt. But, it does not have a single speed-breaker, making it dangerously prone to accidents.
City residents belonging to low-income groups living in several colonies are in dread over the approaching monsoon as they anticipate several civic problems that accompany the rain.
The Union Ministry of Rural Development allocated Rs 1,701.77 crore for implementation of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in Tamil Nadu during the year 2013-14.
“I’ll not wait for long.I have many things to speak out on my eight years in office as KPCC president,” Ramesh Chennithala said, hinting that he will be forced to spill the beans if a solution to the stalemate is not forthcoming soon.
The election from Periyapatna Assembly constituency, is likely to witness a contest between Congress and Janata Dal(Secular) with both parties looking to continue their dominance in Old Mysore.
In the capital city, temperatures hovered around 42 degree Celsius and the maximum recorded was 42.2 degree celsius which has claimed many lives across state.
- South block watch
- Greasepaint fails to hide K-town tension
- T M Soundararajan: An Alchemist who mixed melodies with emotions
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
Along with BCCI president N Srinivasan, should IPL chief Rajiv Shukla take moral responsibility for the spot-fixing scam and step down?
Yes - 92%
No - 8%
Total number of votes: 49