- Ailing Advani defers meet with RSS Chief
- Four accused in NRHM scam granted interim bail by CBI court
- Chennai: Lorry mows down Class VI student
- Don’t let Sri Lanka tweak 13A, says TNA
- 'Kerala will lose 10 per cent of water resources by 2030'
- Congress high command forces Vasan loyalist Yuvaraja to quit
- Madras HC judge issues gag order on marital legitimacy ruling analysis
- Blaming ex-cop, four drink poison in Bangalore
- Andhra Assembly adopts Bangaru Talli Bill
- SCs, STs to have independent panels: Andhra CM
- Helpage India: Daughters-in-law top list of abusers
- CPI up in arms against Kadapa uranium plant
University officials are in the dock once again, with a woman complaining to Governor ESL Narasimhan that she was denied Assistant Professor post in preference for a less deserving candidate.
Chief Minister said that the LDF tactic to stall the Assembly proceedings by raising what he claimed were unnecessary allegations in the scam was against democratic norms.
Chief Minister Siddaramaiah will announce many proposals related to the Cooperative Department that would benefit the farming community, said Cooperation Minister H S Mahadeva Prasad.
Normalcy returned on the power front with Upper Kolab hydro power station resuming generation of electricity and the fourth unit of the Talcher Thermal Power Station back to the state grid.
India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni said Wednesday that Sri Lanka were a dangerous side and it was not possible to focus only on their two frontline batsmen " Mahela Jayawardene or a Kumar Sangakkara" during the semi-final of the ICC Champions Trophy slated for Thursday.
The All England Club released the seedings on Wednesday for this year's championships, with the top five in the ATP rankings, where Djokovic is leading the No. 1 positon, followed by Murray, Federer, David Ferrer and Nadal.
As the Yamuna water level crossed the danger level on Tuesday, the state government has evacuated as many as 5,000 people and rescued 400, Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit said.
Zimbabwean president and his main political rivals in the coalition government have agreed to file an application at the Constitutional Court, seeking extension of the general elections' date beyond July 31, 2013.
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Tata Motors unveils 8 upgraded models of passenger vehicles
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha
Does the Congress vote in favour of Nitish signal a political realignment at the Centre?
Yes - 82%
No - 18%
Total number of votes: 72