- Army refuses to share information on soldiers mutilated at LoC
- PM leaves for Tokyo Monday
- Brutal heat wave in Andhra claims 190 lives in one day
- Stubborn Srinivasan could even hand over IPL trophy today
- Himachal literacy rate up 6.3 percent in decade: Census
- UPA government planning to put rural India in online mode
C Soundara Raj, managing trustee of Sri Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital in Coimbatore who apprehended arrest in connection with a corruption case was granted bail.
Alleging that the police were planting false evidence against innocent victims, the National Confederation Human Rights Organisations demanded that the case be handed over to the CBI.
The crime branch, after completion of investigation, recommended disciplinary action or prosecution against more than a 1,000 government employees.
Hitting back at the BJP for opposing the Congress government’s fresh budget to be tabled in July, Chief Minister said the people of the state had given the mandate for Congress and not for the BJP.
Seven-time Roland Garros champion Nadal will be looking for a record eighth title and is the big favourite with an imposing record of 52-1 in Paris.
The BJP Sunday condemned the Maoist attack on a Congress convoy in Chhattisgarh in which 16 people, including two senior Congress leaders, were killed, and appealed to political parties to come together and fight the extremist menace.
President Barack Obama is refocusing the long struggle against terrorism that lies ahead, steering the United States away from what he calls an equally frightening threat - a country in a state of perpetual war.
- South block watch
- Greasepaint fails to hide K-town tension
- T M Soundararajan: An Alchemist who mixed melodies with emotions
- Srinivasan's Kolkata connect
- Organ transplant: Online network to connect donor, recipient
- 10 things to know for the French Open
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Raids on six officials reveals huge stash
- Maoist attack: Kidnapped Chhattisgarh Congress chief, son found dead, toll 27
- Experts push for blanket ban on tobacco promotion
- Sonia shocked, PM offers help to Raman
- Maths paper puzzles CBSE Class XII students
- Berth pangs of MLCs first test for new CM
- Siddaramaiah inducts SR Patil into Karnataka State Cabinet
- Now, Delhi police go after eight Kings XI Punjab players
Along with BCCI president N Srinivasan, should IPL chief Rajiv Shukla take moral responsibility for the spot-fixing scam and step down?
Yes - 89%
No - 11%
Total number of votes: 90